BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The art of Procrastinating Through Cooking, Part II

Dinner is done, and I am extremely full.  I have to say, it was a great success.  I feel so accomplished when I cook a good meal :)


Here are the finished results of my previous post:

The finished product.  If this doesn't make your mother water, you probably don't have a soul.



It's a mess, but it sure is tasty :)



YUMMMYYY... I have a confession, though, I cheated and made instant potatoes.  I know that makes me a slacker... however they do have cheddar and bacon in them :)

Now on to dessert:



It made a little more juice than it was supposed to, but that's okay... It was still super delicious!



My piece of cobbler

So, needless to say I am full beyond belief... all I want to do now is lay around on the couch for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow's dinner, strawberry glazed roast beef with rosemary and ginger :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, cobbler sounds yummy! I made my papa's shortcake tonight, topped with Justin's out-of-this-world strawberries.

laura beth said...

I know... Justin's strawberries are the absolute best... I love them :)